Thursday, October 20, 2016

2nd Video Tutorial Java API and Swing

Hi,

This post will be interesting for those who may be afraid of all the programming tools that I will show in the blog. In this video tutorial you will see an application made in Swing that connects to the Interactive Brokers Java API to send orders.

It is a short video to show what is the goal of this blog: make things easy for traders and trade fast. So, for those who are starting to learn programming, this is the kind of thing that I want to teach you:



In the video you can see that I work with two TWS at the same time. One is the demo account and the other is a real account. You want to do this to test your algorithms in real time. With this kind of system you can receive data from the real account, make some analysis, and send orders to the market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment